Effective from: 25.05.2018
1. Who are we?
The administrator of the personal data is: "Extreme Sports" Ltd., a company registered under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, with UIC 131452613, with headquarters and address of management in Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, 692, office number 1.
2. Validity and action
This Policy determines how your personal data you provide through the Website is processed in the process of using its services and resources.
"Processing of Personal Data" includes any action to collect, receive, record, organize, collate, update, modify, retrieve and otherwise legally use and share your personal data.
The collection, processing and storage of the personal data of the users of the Website is done in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679 and the applicable Bulgarian and European legislation.
We reserve the right to make any changes to this Policy at any time. The new versions will be published on the Website, each user being notified automatically.
If you disagree with changes to this Policy, you should notify us in writing about this, and then your Account will be deleted.
"Personal data" means any data that contains identifying information (such as name, address, telephone, email, etc.). Before we receive and process your personal data, we require your explicit, informed and freely given consent to do so.
The Policy posted here is applicable and applies to registered and non-registered users of the Administrator's services available through the Website. This Policy does not apply to other websites, social networks, platforms, or companies that the Administrator does not control but to which they directly or indirectly refer, directly or indirectly, to the services and resources provided through the Website. You should be informed that all such websites, social networks, platforms or companies have their own personal data protection policies and that we are not responsible for them. You should familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of other websites, social networks, platforms or companies before providing personal data through the same.
3. What data do we collect for you?
You have the right to access the Website without providing your personal details and registration. Access to the Services of the Website requires the provision of personal data, for example, when registering, sending an order without registration, upon payment of an order by one of the methods specified on the Website, when sending a request via the contact form available at https: /www.extreme-bg.com
Personal data provided by you:
When you sign up to use the Website or send an order without registration or inquiry through the contact form, you will be asked for information that is required solely to use the services and resources of the Website. The collection of these data shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable legal security requirements.
Use of the Services on the Website requires you to be at least 16 years of age. By creating a profile or submitting an order or inquiry, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
Successful registration or sending of a order or inquiry requires the completion of certain mandatory fields marked as mandatory.
The process of creating a user registration on the Website requires the creation of a unique password and the provision of the following data:
• name and surname;
• email address;
• a telephone.
• country, location, and address.
When sending an order without registration, the following details are required:
• name and surname;
• a telephone.
When ordering by bank transfer, you grant access to:
• three names;
• Bank account number;
• bank name.
When sending a request via the contact form available on the Website, the following information is required:
• name and surname ;
• email address;
• Subject and description of the inquiry.
As part of the envisaged data protection measures, we use the method of pseudonymization of part of the data. Part of the data you provide to us during the use of the Services on the Website can not in themselves identify you directly but may be linked to an individual by using additional information provided by you, be regarded as identifiable information relating to a natural person.
The completion of the optional fields when registering or using the services of the Website is entirely at the discretion and responsibility of the Users. All non-binding data you provide to us through the use of the Website or through any other communication with us that we have not explicitly requested from you but provided to us will be treated as personal data obtained with explicit consent to processing.
We will process such data lawfully by applying the principles of minimization and limitation.
The user is responsible for the provided contact information and other data that is untrue, false or refers to third parties (in all cases where third parties have not given their consent) and for any illegal or misuse of personal data and information.
We do not collect personal data that:
• reveal racial or ethnic origin;
• Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs;
• Disclose membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals;
• refer to the state of health, sexual life or the human genome, except when an undesirable side effect has been reported after use of the product;
• Provided by users under the age of 16 without the consent of parents or their legal representatives. The Administrator will delete any information sent by or referring to users known to be under the age of 16 and have not obtained the consent of their parents or legal representatives to use the Website, services and content.
Data we collect automatically:
Every time you visit the Website, we automatically collect the following data:
About Your Device:
• We collect data related to your device (such as a device model, a version of your operating system and browser, and an IP address).
• When using the services of the Website, it is possible to collect and process information about your actual location (geo-location). We use a variety of location tools, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Information we collect when using the Services on the Website:
• Information about websites that refer to the Website, as well as Websites referenced by the Website, date and time of visit, duration of visit, upload speed of the Website, and other data related to your interaction with the Website.
• By using cookies, the web server can save, for example, the preferences and settings of the user's computer, mobile phone, or other device that automatically recovers data at the next visit. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve user experience, such as not repeating the entry process on a subsequent visit.
• We use the following types of cookies:
o Session cookies - allow the Website to link user actions during a session of the browser. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as storing user preferences while browsing the Web site. They could also be used for security when the User has access to Internet banking or to facilitate the use of web-based mail. Session cookies expire after the browser session and are not stored in the longer term.
o Persistent cookies - stored on the user's device between browser sessions that allow preferences or actions of the User throughout the Website (and in some cases on different sites) to be saved. Permanent cookies can be used for various purposes, including the preferences and choices of users when using a website or targeting an ad.
• The website uses the Google Analytics for Display marketing services, specifically the remarketing service. This service consists in redirecting ads and ads to users who have already visited the Website. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display ads and ads and your exposure to ads and ads from the Google Display Network. To do this, you should visit Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/) and install the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage / gaoptout /).
The website uses remarketing for the purposes of online advertising, meaning that users who have not denied access to the Google Display Network in the above ways may be exposed to advertisements and ads from the Google Content Network Website. Third parties such as Google or Facebook may display ads and ads on the Website on sites in their content network (such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies), which helps optimize ads based on information received from previous user visits to the Website .
• You should be informed that there are certain categories of cookies that are necessary for the complete and qualitative provision of the services on the Website. These are the so-called. strictly required cookies whose use can not be denied by clicking on the "I deny cookies" button when I first access the Web site. They are necessary for the normal and complete functioning of the Website, and without them the provision of our services is impossible. If you disable their use through your browser settings, your access to the Website, its services and resources may be partially or completely restricted.
• Users always have the option to turn on and off cookies by changing the options of their browser. More about cookie settings in a specific browser, learn here:
o Cookie settings in Google Chrome
o Cookie settings in Firefox
o Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Safari
• Disclaimer of Cookies on the part of the User may result in a limitation of functionality or the inability to use the services of the Website.
4. What are the purposes of processing your personal data?
The personal data we collect is necessary for the provision of quality services and to provide you with timely technical and other assistance if necessary.
We use the personal data we provide for the following purposes:
• For the normal operation of all services on the Website, including but not limited to: creating a registration on the Website, sending orders through the Website, paying for orders made to communicate with the Administrator;
• To ensure secure and reliable use of our services and content by verifying your rights to access the requested services and resources;
• Permanently improve the quality of our services and content by receiving suggestions, tips and ideas that you have sent, expanding existing and introducing new services through our Website;
• Send you news, newsletters, offers, interesting and useful information and other messages.
• Provide you with specialized information to make full use of and access to promotions, campaigns, games, and other resources on our website, as well as instructions, guidelines, and other useful content through your preference data;
• Invite you to participate in polls and surveys of the user's opinion on the quality and content content and other resources on our Website;
• For other legitimate purposes in connection with the quality performance of all current and future services and resources on the Website.
If we change goals, we will inform you and ask your explicit consent to process your personal data in accordance with the new goals.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless:
• Give us your explicit, informed and freely given consent;
• the third parties in question provide us with support under a contract to provide our products or services;
• this is required by law or by virtue of a governmental act of a public body;
• there is a justified need to protect the rights, property or security of users of the Website or other public interest;
• This is required in connection with the sale of a business, our company or its assets that are subject to confidentiality.
Our employees and partners have access to your personal data for the purposes of maintaining the Website and the Services, but they are bound by the obligation of confidentiality regarding the data they have access to in connection with this activity.
Our employees and partners are duly informed about the importance of their obligation of confidentiality and are responsible for the fulfillment of this obligation.
We may share data that does not personally identify you with our trading partners (media, marketing agencies, and other business partners who have agreed to comply with this Policy) to provide your consent to product and service information as well as promotions and offers.
For any other purpose not expressly mentioned in this policy, we will request your explicit consent by identifying our partners as well as the purposes for data transfer and sharing.
By virtue of a judgment or governmental act of a public authority, we may be required to disclose the identity of a User, especially in the case of investigating violations of third party rights or unauthorized acquisition of personal data. In the case of disclosure of a user's personal data to a public authority in connection with an investigation or proceedings against him, we are not obliged to notify the user in question.
6. Your rights
By virtue of the applicable law, you have the legally recognized right without you owing anything at any time to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: [email protected]
You also have the right to be informed before your personal data is first provided to third parties for direct marketing purposes or when used on behalf of third parties. You have the right to oppose this transfer or use without you owing anything.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you in a structured, widely used and machine readable format by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: [email protected]
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another administrator by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: [email protected]
In the event that some of the information we store on your behalf is incorrect or inaccurate, you may correct it by modifying the information contained in your account by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: office @ extreme-bg. com
You have the right to contact us in order to request a complete deletion of your personal data by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: [email protected]
You also have the right to request that you limit the processing of your personal data to individual actions of collection, processing and sharing by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: [email protected] You are entitled require third parties who have access to your data to be informed about the limitations, deletion or prohibition of processing your data in order to remove from those third parties all links, copies or replicas of your personal data.
For personal data protection issues, the local supervisor shall be:
Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia, 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Tel. +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525, e-mail: [email protected], Website: http://www.cpdp.bg/.
7. Where do we store your personal data and for how long?
7. Where do we store your personal data and for how long?
Your personal data we collect is stored on servers located on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
We store your personal data for the period you are registered as an active user on the Website and for no longer than what is necessary to achieve the above purposes or to discontinue the Services and / or the Website.
If you wish to delete your Profile on the Website, the personal data stored for you will be deleted without undue delay.
By way of exception, it is permissible for the law to preserve personal data only in cases where it is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, to comply with a legal obligation, to carry out a task in the public interest or the performance of official functions assigned to us as an Administrator for reasons of public interest in public health, for purposes of public interest archiving for the purpose of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
8. Technological and organizational security measures for processing. Risks.
Our goal is to guarantee the quality and integrity of the data provided to us by the users of the Website. To that end, adequate technological and organizational measures have been taken to contribute to the protection, accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the data.
All the information you provide us is stored on secure encrypted link servers. We apply the appropriate technological and organizational measures necessary to protect your personal data and the appropriate level of protection that guarantees the confidentiality and integrity of the data and prevents the destruction, loss, unauthorized modification or unauthorized disclosure of personal data.
In the event that we have provided you with a password / password to access the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the protection and confidentiality of this code / password. In no event will we ask you to provide these code / password to others.
Regardless of the measures taken to protect your data, you should be informed that the transfer of data over the Internet or other open network is never completely secure and there is a risk that third parties will make unauthorized access to and use of your data.
9. Contact details
For further information, complaints or the exercise of your rights, you may contact us at:
• address: Sofia, Knyaz Al. Dondukov 42
• Phone number: 0899130357
• email: [email protected]
This Policy is in force on 25 May 2019 and is in line with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).