GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SHOP
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please read carefully the conditions below before using the online store at https://www.extreme-bg.com.
By using the online store at www.extreme-bg.com, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions according to which Extremе Sport Ltd., UIC: 131452613, headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, 12, 692, office № 1, +359 895 46 10 12 sells goods to its users via the online store at www.extreme-bg.com, hereinafter referred to as SHOP. Anyone who uploads the technical device used by us www.extreme-bg.com will call and accept USER.
When loading any page of the SHOP with built-in hyperlinks therein, as well as other pages on www.extreme-bg.com or by using or paying products offered by the SHOP, the User agrees to fully accept and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The user identifies himself to determine his statement of acceptance of the Terms of Service, which is made by the user's IP address stored in the log files of the server www.extreme-bg.com and other information.
Rights and responsibilities of the parties
The products in the SHOP are limited to the specified conditions. Extreme Sport Ltd. has the right at any time and without notice to make any changes to the published products and prices and all such amendments and supplements will take effect from the time of their publication on the website of the online store: www.extreme-bg.com
Limitation of Liability
In order to purchase products from the SHOP, you submit personal information. This information is under the protection of the Personal Data Protection Act. The SHOP uses personal information to improve the services it offers. The information you submit is only used to fulfill your order.
Change in commodity prices
THE SHOP has the right to change the prices at any time, without owing to the prior notification to the users. The user is required to pay the price that was current at the time of the order.
When the price is reduced, the reduced prices are announced, with the new price placed next to the old one, which is skewed.
In case of technical mistakes made by the user in the information provided by him / her during the execution of the order, the SHOP has the right to refuse the performance of the order without paying compensation to the consumer. In the case of user-paid amounts for a particular order (s) which, for the above reasons, can not be met, the SHOP undertakes to recover them.
Reduced prices are announced as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
Consumer information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. The main features of the products are described on the product presentation page.
2. A supplier of goods ordered by this online store is Extreme Sport Ltd., UIC: 131452613
3. Headquarters and address of the provider: Sofia, Ovcha Kupel district, 12, 692, office № 1, telephone of the user - 0895-46-10-12, https: // www. extreme-bg.com/ and e-mail: [email protected]
4. The addresses of the place of business activity are:
Outdor Shop Extreme - Sofia, Knyaz Al. Dondukov 42
Skateboard Extreme - Sofia, Knyaz Al. Dondukov 42 B (entrance from 11th August)
5. The final price of the goods is displayed on the product presentation page next to the product name. The cost of transport shipping costs is NOT included in the price of the goods. It is stated separately in the registered orders and is charged to the price of the goods below 98,99 BGN when determining the final payment price. The delivery order for the express order is not displayed. It is charged for products under 98.99 lv and depends on the weight of the ordered product, the amount of the payment and the delivery - to the courier's office or to the client's address. Orders are sent with Econt with a 30% discount from the Econt tariff.
6. Online The SHOP does not charge any cost for the use of a communication tool for the conclusion of the distance contract.
7. Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the SHOP undertakes to deliver the goods or to perform the services. The terms of delivery and execution of the orders are described in the "Delivery terms" section. Terms of payment are listed in the "Payment Methods"
8. Terms, term and ways of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving reasons for this. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from:
• the date of delivery, which means the date on which you or
• the date of delivery, which means the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) you specified accepted and physically understands the product;
• in the case of more products ordered with one order and delivered separately: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last product, or (ii) the date of which we notify you that we can not deliver the rest of the ordered products;
• in the case of an order related to the delivery of a multi-part product: (i) the date on which you or a third person (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last part, or (ii) the date we notify you that we can not deliver the remaining parts.
In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the consumer must notify the SHOP by indicating the name and address of the correspondence and, if there is such, a telephone number and e-mail address, as well as his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application to be presented to the SHOP on a paper or other durable medium.
The user may also fill in and submit electronically the standard withdrawal form (Appendix 1) or another unambiguous e-mail denial application: [email protected], and in case he uses this opportunity, ONLINE SHOP immediately will send a confirmation message on the receipt of the refusal. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the consumer to send his notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period (14 days after the receipt of the goods).
In the event that the consumer withdraws from the contract, the SHIP shall refund all payments received without the cost of delivery without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer informs the SHOP about his decision to cancel the contract. The user returns the purchased products to his account.
ONLINE STORY performs the refund by bank transfer or with cash on delivery. An amount paid by card in physical stores and online is refunded only to a card account.
ONLINE SHOP has the right to defer the reimbursement of the payments until the goods are returned or until evidence is provided that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
The consumer should send to the SHIP or return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day the consumer informed the SHOP for his / her refusal of the contract.
The deadline is considered to be met if the user sends the goods back to the SHOP before the 14-day period expires.
The consumer is solely responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of testing them other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning.
Goods should be returned in original packaging in their entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage.
9. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the User shall bear the transportation costs of returning the goods to the SHOP.
10. Goods inconsistencies and claims.
Attention! When receiving the shipment please check the goods in the presence of the courier.
Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the goods compliance package with the order. In the event of inconsistency of the received goods with the ordered ones, the SHARES shall replace the products at their own expense without any additional fees for the User.
In the case of missing goods found by the User upon receipt of the order, the SHOP may offer alternative products of the same value. If the Customer refuses to replace the products, the SHIP will refund the corresponding amount.
If there is a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our representative by phone: 0895461012. If a defective product is found, the SHOP undertakes to replace it with a new one such as the transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods at the expense of SHOP.
In the case of violations of the appearance of the goods resulting from transport, you may contact the messenger for the damaged shipment protocol. All shipments travel with insurance on their real value.
In the event that no agreement can be found to satisfy the parties to the dispute and pursuant to Article 141 (4) of the Consumer Protection Act, you may use the following electronic link to the CPC or the online dispute resolution platform ODR Platform) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
THE SHOP reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications and amendments enter into force without the prior consent of the users. Amendments shall enter into force automatically from the time of their publication on the STORY website: https://www.extreme-bg.com.
The user has the obligation to periodically visit the Terms of Service page to learn about any changes.
You can write the GDPR here.