VANGO Avington Flow 500 Tent new
Family tent with 2 mesh doors and integrated shelterWeight: 16.35 kgPack size: L70.0 x H29.0 x W29.0cmPitching time: 15 minHeight 195 cmSize: 4,55 x 3,20 mCapacity: 5 personMaterial: strong, waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizesPoles: PowerFlex® fibreglass
По поръчка - продуктът не е наличен и може да бъде доставен до 7-14 дни
Изчерпан - продуктът е изчерпан и не е достъпен за поръчка към момента
Вземи желания продукт сега, избери подходяща за теб схема на изплащане:
Не е нужно да избираш, може да имаш всичко!
Купи на равни вноски стоки от 100 до 30000 лв., избери най-подходящата за теб вноска.
С TBI Pay, пазаруването е лесно, гъвкаво и напълно онлайн.
Контролът е в твоите ръце, не чакай.
- Weight: 16.35 kg
- Pack size: L70.0 x H29.0 x W29.0cm
- Pitching time: 15 min
- Height 195 cm
- Size: 4,55 x 3,20 m
- Capacity: 5 person
- Material: strong, waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Large Mesh Roll Away Door - Front door with two large mesh panels can be rolled to the side to fully open up the living area
- Adjustable Rear Ventilation - Mesh panel with adjustable cover at rear of tent
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Covered Entrance - Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flat Front Living Area - Maximises living space within the tent
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Sentinel Experience Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Experience fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Experience is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
New for 2022, the Avington Flow is the ideal family tent for summer breaks. Designed with a focus on ventilation, this tent has multiple mesh panels incorporated throughout with an additional mesh panel behind the bedrooms to maximise ventialtion and keep your tent cool on warm breaks. Sentinel Experience fabric keeps pack size and weight low, while ensuring Vango quality and durability. Nightfall bedrooms ensure you sleep in longer and pre-attached front canopy provides a great area for dining and relaxing.
Delivery to Bulgaria is made in 1 working day by the courier company Econt or Speedy, after we contact you by phone for order confirmation.
|Delivery to Sofia, Bul. Dondukov 42 Extreme sport shops||Free|
|Delivery to office Econt/Speedy for orders over 99,99 BGN/ to Econt/Speedy automat||Free|
|Delivery to address with Econt/Speedy for orders over 100 BGN||6,90 BGN fixed price|
|Delivery to office with Econt/Speedy for orders up to 99,99 BGN; to Econt/Speedy automat||4,90 BGN fixed price; 3,90 BGN fixed price|
|Delivery to address with Econt/Speedy for orders up to 99,99 BGN||6,90 BGN fixed price|
You can read more information about the terms of delivery here.
International delivery is made with Bulgarian Post, DPD, EMS, Econt. The delivery price depends on the weight of the order and the courier you choose.
Delivery time depends on the chosen courier.
In our online store we offer options for product replacement, product return and complaint in case of defect:
|Product replacement||To replace a product, first you must return the product you received packaged and in a good commercial condition. You should pay for the transport cost of returning. If there is a difference in the value you have paid, we will refund the overpaid amount by bank transfer or you will pay the difference.|
|Product return||You can return a product within 30 days of receiving the order. Send the product together with a completed form - electronic or paper. Write a name, a phone and the number of order. You need to pack the parcel well. The products must not show any signs of use or have a damaged commercial appearance. The returned products must be in their original packaging, as well as with the labels and accessories attached to them. The customer pays for the returning. Refunds are made within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the returned shipment on a bank account.|
|Compliant||A defective product which is in warranty period should be returned in clean condition, with a warranty card inluded, if possible in a package. In case of factory defect, the item will be repaired within 10 working days. Replacement of the item is possible in case of irreparable defect.|
You can read more information about the conditions here.